Article 1 (Purpose)
② If you want to become a user, you will be deemed to have agreed to the Terms by checking the box "Accepting the Terms" through the prescribed procedure set forth in the Company. The rights, duties and responsibilities of the Company and users other than those stipulated in the Terms are subject to the Telecommunications Business Act and other relevant laws and customs of the Malta.
Article 2 (Definition of User)
① "User" or "Member" (the "User" or "Member") means a person who is connected to the Company and who is a member of the Company under the terms of this agreement and who receives the Service provided by the Company.
Article 3 (Membership)
① If you want to become the User, you can apply for membership by filling in the member information according to the registration form set up by the Company and pressing "Join".
② The Company shall register the applicant as the Member as long as the applicant applying for membership as in Paragraph 1 does not fall under any of the following subparagraphs:
1. False, missing, or missing entries in the registration
2. If it is judged that the registration of other members is a serious obstacle to the technology of The Company.
③ The time of establishment of the membership contract will be at the time when the registration of the Company is completed.
④ If the Member changes the contents of the member information described in Paragraph 1, the Member shall correct the changes immediately.
Article 4 (Provision and Change of Service)
① The Company provides the following the Services to the User.
1. Content usage service in App
2. All other services that the Company will provide to its members through its own development or cooperation with other companies.
② The Company may notify the User of the contents and the date of the Service to be changed by the method set out in Article 7, and may change and provide the Service specified in Paragraph 1 above.
Article 5 (Suspension of Service)
① The Company may temporarily suspend the provision of the Service in the event of maintenance, replacement or breakdown of information and communication facilities such as computers, and the Company may discontinue the provided at present due to the replacement of the new service or other reason the Company as deemed appropriate.
② In case of discontinuance of the Service under Paragraph 1, the Company will notify the User in the manner specified in Article 7. However, this is not the case if it is not possible to notify the User in advance due to interruption of the Service due to the reason that cannot be controlled by the Company (faultless disk failure, system down, etc without system administrator's intention).
Article 6 (Withdrawal of User and Loss of Qualification)
① If the User requests withdrawal or withdraws consent to the collection and use of personal information, the Company will destroy the personal information after a 30 day grace period.
In the event of any of the following, the Company will terminate the personal information without delay at the end of the case.
- Completion of investigations in violation of related laws
- When there is a problem due to the use of the bonds, the debt-related relationship and the use of the marketplace, the settlement and processing are completed. The Company also keep the following information according to our internal policy.
- The User who have harmed other users due to fraudulent or malicious use will be allowed to re-enroll for a maximum of 5 years. To this end, redundant enrollment confirmation information will be retained for up to 5 years.
② If the User falls under any of the following grounds, the Company may limit, suspend or terminate the User's membership in an appropriate manner.
1. When the User registers false information at the time of application for subscription
2. If it interferes with the use of another person's "service" or threatens the electronic transaction order, such as stealing the information
3. When using the "Service" to prohibit the laws and regulations, or to act against the public good
Article 7 (Notice to User)
① The Company shall notify by e-mail stated in the Member's information of the Company when notifying the specific user.
Article 8 (Privacy Protection of User)
The Company strives to protect the User's personal information including user registration information as stipulated by the relevant laws and regulations. The protection of the User's personal information shall be as stipulated in the relevant laws and regulations and the "Personal Information Processing Policy" set by the Company.
Article 9 (Obligations of "VXNETWORK LTD")
① The Company shall not engage in any act that is prohibited by the Term, laws, regulations or acts contrary to public order, and strives to provide continuous and stable service as stipulated by the Terms.
② The Company will not send commercial e-mails for commercial purposes without prior consent of the User.
Article 10 (Obligations for User's ID and Password)
① The Company is responsible for the management of its own ID and password when it is liable under the related laws and the "Personal Information Processing Policy". The User is responsible for managing the User’s ID and password.
② The User should not allow his or her ID and password to be used by a third party.
③ If the User recognizes that his / her ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, the User must notify the Company immediately and follow the instruction.
Article 11 (Obligations of User)
① The User shall not do any of the following acts.
1. Register false information when applying for membership or change
2. Changing the information posted on the Company
3. Violating or obstructing the Company or other third party's personal or intellectual property rights
4. To steal another member's ID
5. Send junk mail, spam mail, chain letters, e-mails to join the pyramid organization, e-mails containing obscene or violent messages, images or voices, etc, disclose or post information that is contrary to the public good.
6. Transmitting or posting information (such as a computer program) that is prohibited from being transmitted or posted under relevant laws and regulations
7. Posting or sending mail by impersonating or impersonating the Company employee or an administrator of the Company service, or using the name of another person
8. Posting or e-mailing materials that contain software viruses or other computer code, files, or programs designed to interfere with or destroy the normal operation of computer software, hardware, telecommunications equipment
9. Harassing other users, such as stalking
10. Collect, store and disclose personal information about other users without their consent
11. Doing business for commercial purposes by using The Service of The Company by posting advertisements or propaganda or sending spam to a large number of unspecified persons
12. Violation of the Terms of the Service provided by the Company and other regulations concerning the use of the Service
② If there is the User who has acted in accordance with Paragraph 1, the Company may limit, suspend or lose the User's membership status in an appropriate manner as stipulated in Article 6, Clause 2 or 3 of this Clause.
③ The User shall be responsible for compensating damages caused by his or her liability to the Company or other users.
Article 12 (Restrictions on Use and Restriction of Copyright)
① Copyright and other intellectual property rights of the work created by the Company belong to the Company.
② The User should not use the information obtained by using the Company for profit-making purpose or use it for a third party by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting or other methods without prior consent of the Company.
③ The copyright of the post posted by the Member in the Service belongs to the Company. The Company may use the following registered members' posts within a reasonable range to comply with fair practices stipulated in the Copyright Act, free of charge without the Member's permission for the purpose of operating, displaying, transmitting, distributing and promoting the Service.
1. Replicate, modify, display, transfer, distribute, and prepare editing works within the Service to the extent that they do not harm the copyright.
2. To provide, display or publicize the contents of the Members' posts to service partners such as media and communication companies. However, in this case, the Company do not provide the Member's personal information without the User’s consent except user ID / nickname and related IP besides.
3. If the Company wishes to use the Member's postings in any way other than the preceding paragraph, the Company must acquire the Member's consent in advance by way of notes, comments, e-mail, etc.
Article 13 (Advertising and Transactions with Advertisers)
① Some of the service investment bases that can provide services to the Members come from advertising revenue. The Member agrees to use the contents of the Member's registered posts to display ads and other ads those are exposed to other service.
② The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages incurred by the Member participating in, communication with, or trading in advertiser promotional activity posted on the Service or through the Service
Article 14 (Amendment of Terms)
① The Company may revise the Terms to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws such as the Act on the Regulation, etc. of the Terms, the Basic Act on Electronic Commerce, the Digital Signature Act, and the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization Act.
Article 15 (Jurisdiction)
The laws of Malta shall apply to disputes concerning the use of the Services between the Company and the User and the lawsuits arising from the dispute shall be brought before the courts of Malta with jurisdiction over the Civil Procedure Act.
The Terms will be effective November 1, 2018.
VXNETWORK LTD (the "Company") website (the "Site") regards your personal information as important and complies with the Act on the Promotion of Information Network Usage and the Protection of Personal Information.
ο This policy will be effective as of November 01, 2018.
■ Personal information items to collect
The Company collects the following personal information for membership, membership management, marketing, etc.
ο Collection Items: date of birth, gender, name, ID, password, email, service history, access log, cookie, access IP information, message history, contact number, duplicate subscription confirmation
ο How to collect personal information: The Company's membership system, activities within the Site
■ Purpose of collection and use of personal information
The Company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
ο Providing payment settlement contents according to contract implementation and the Service provision
ο The Member Management
Identification, personal identification, prevention of unauthorized use of bad member and prevention of unauthorized use, confirmation of membership, age verification, complaint handling, notification, etc.
ο Apply to marketing and advertising
Statistics on the development and specialization of new services, delivery of advertisement information such as events, provision of services according to demographic characteristics, advertisement distribution, frequency of access or use of the Service by the Member
■ Retention and use period of personal information
Once the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been achieved, the Company will immediately terminate the information without exception.
Personal information will not be used for any other purpose other than to be retained unless by law.
■ Providing personal information
In principle, the Company does not provide the User's personal information to the outside. However, except as follows.
- The Users have agreed in advance
- In cases where there is a request from the investigating agency in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations or in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed in the Act for the purpose of investigation.
■ Consignment of collected personal information
The Company can entrust the processing of personal information to external companies for smooth personal information processing. When it becomes necessary to commission in the future, the Company will disclose contents of work entrusted to the Site and method of posting trustee to the User.
■ Procedures and methods of personal information destruction
1. Destruction procedure
The Company shall select the personal information that caused the reason for destruction, and destroy the personal information with the approval of the Company's personal information protection officer.
2. How to destroy
The Company shall destroy personal information recorded, stored in the form of an electronic file using methods such as low-level format so that the record can not be reproduced. Personal information recorded, stored in a paper document is dismantled by crushing or incinerated with a grinder.
■ Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
The Company takes the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
1. Administrative measures: Establishment and implementation of internal management plans, regular staff training, etc.
2. Technical measures: management of access rights such as personal information processing system, installation of access control system, encryption of unique identification information, installation of security program
3. Physical measures: access control of computer room, data storage room, etc.
■ Rights of users and legal representatives and how they are exercised
You and your legal representative may at any time, view or modify your personal information or the personal information of children under the age of 14, and may ask the Company to terminate your registration.
To view or modify the personal information of the User or a child under the age of 14, click 'Change personal information' (or 'Edit member information').
To cancel the membership (withdraw the consent), you can click "Leave membership" to check, correct or withdraw your subscriber directly after confirming your identity.
Or, if you contact the person in charge of personal information management, please contact the Company by phone or email and the Company will take action without delay.
If you request correction of errors in your personal information, the Company will not use or provide the personal information until the Company has completed the correction. Also, if wrong personal information is already provided to a third party, the Company will inform the third party of the result of the correction process without delay and make correction.
Personal information that has been revoked or deleted at the request of the User or legal representative is processed as specified in the "Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information Collected by the Company" and is prohibited from being viewed or accessed for any other purpose.
■ Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of the automatic collection device of personal information
The Company operates 'cookies' that store and find your information from time to time.
▶ Purpose of use such as cookies
- Provide targeted marketing and personalized service through analyzing frequency of visitors and non-members' access frequency and time of visit, identifying and tracing the User's taste and interest, participating in various events and checking the number of visits.
You have the option of installing cookies. Therefore, you may allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
▶ How to decline cookie settings
Example: To deny cookies settings, you can allow all cookies, check each time you save cookies, or refuse to save all cookies by selecting the option in your web browser.
Example of setting method (for Internet Explorer):
At the top of your web browser, Tools> Internet Options> Privacy
However, if you refuse to install cookies, it may be difficult to provide services.
■ Civil Service on Personal Information
In order to protect customer's personal information and to deal with complaints related to personal information, the Company appoints the related department and personal information manager as follows.